Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Contemplating the Trinity


Please visit the archives www.undermoregrace.blogspot.com
for new information on new webpages under development where I will present my apologetic for the Trinity, demonstrating that I am not misinformed and have not made unwarranted statements against Bruce Ware and other notable subordinationists.
.
I would think that with a simple reading of Bruce Ware and others who are affiliated with the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood would build my case for me, but I am apparently mistaken. I expect Biblically literate Christians to quickly identify the problems with these teachings that claim that Jesus has less power and authority by stating that God the Father has supreme authority which supersedes that of the Son.
.
I have listed some recent Blog Articles and have begun to work on refuting problematic passages from Bruce Ware's work, but this will take some time for me to get through due to time constraints and due to the frustrating nature of the topic. It is very emotionally disturbing and makes for much grief as I go through these things. Currently, in the section pertaining to Bruce Ware's book, I only display the passages that are problematic for me in terms of sound Bible doctrine. I hope to revisit this and add my observations and refutations. It seems that Augustine has done all my work for me, but it is just a matter of typing these things out and evaluating them. But it is quite frustrating and will take some time. If this topic is of interest please check http://www.undermuchgrace.com/ on a regular basis for new updates. Also note the "News" updates along the left of the webpage.
.
There is a new web directory on the left of the UnderMuchGrace.com site called "Against Subordinationism" which contains several single pages in that subdirectory addressing different aspects of this debate. Most are still in development but have some information. (Only a little of the content is redundant from this blogger site.)
.
I also invite you to visit the Women In Ministry site hosted by Cheryl Schatz (whether you believe women should be in ministry or not) to view a new discussion on hierarchy in Trinity. There are some particularly good comments noted on that site.
.
.